- Cafe Hall
- Cafe Square
- Upper Courtyard
- Service Tunnels
- Visitor Center
- Ocean View
- Courtyard Balcony
- Rest Stop 1st Floor
- Rest Stop 2nd Floor
- Rest Stop Balcony
- Make Out Point
- Jet Packs allow for easy ascent up the multitude of stories without having to locate a flight of stairs and head up the way that could be guarded by opponents.
- The sniper area provides good cover from players on the low ground as well as the back. Snipe a few players, then move. If someone has a DMR and they're targeting you, retreat and snipe from another location.
- The red team (or players colored in reddish armor for the matter) can use the trees on the map as a "Sniper nest" by climbing into them, the red hue on their armor blends in perfectly.
Cool Facts about BoardwalkEdit
- This map is seen in the Gamestop commercial for the unlockable armor.
- If you get near or past the kill barrier on the map, the door frames outside of the map are filled with a solid wall of gray instead of a door.
- On the right side of the map, facing the Overlook/Visitor center, the broken rail that Noble Six jumps down from in Exodus can be seen.
- The map is a transitioning area for travelers, the blue team spawn is a rest house from the train (including two bathrooms), which leads into a courtyard with maintenance tunnel access, while the back building appears to be a closed off visitor center or mall, and the left side building is the city council.
- The map appears in the campaign on the level Exodus at the beginning of the level.
- There is an easter egg where it says "make out point" on one of the lamp posts.[